Terms and Conditions
The term “TWOZZS LLC.” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is registered at 6265 SW 90th Ave, Portland OR 97223. Our company registration number is 108223496. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TWOZZ’S LLC. prior written consent.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
WHERE DO WE SHIP?
We ship only within the USA
WHEN DO WE SHIP?
Our products are made to order and will be shipped within 5 days of placing the order. We will be in touch with you so you know when to expect it.
FOR LOCAL SALES…
For those living within 15 Miles of Portland, we will deliver the product to your doorstep.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
As our products are perishable, all food sales are final.
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED OR SPOILED?
TWOZZS LLC. would be happy to replace any item(s) in the unlikely event that they might be damaged or spoiled during transit. To make sure that you are satisfied with the product you receive, please inspect the contents as soon as your order arrives.
TWOZZS LLC. is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information you supply to us, or for inability of a recipient to receive the package on the day you specify that it should be delivered.
If you wish for us to reship a fresh gift, you will be charged 50% of the gift cost plus the full cost of Shipping/Handling. Refunds for damaged goods can only be credited to the originating credit card.
WHEN TO MAKE A CLAIM ABOUT DAMAGED OR SPOILED GOODS?
If you have wish to report the product being damaged or spoiled during transit, you must make a claim within 1 week of receiving the product.
HOW DO CUSTOMERS MAKE A CLAIM?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of when you bought the product, what the issue is with the product and provide any evidence.